It's Shucking Oyster Time
Oyster roast season is in full swing in the Lowcountry and we've picked our favorite shucking good time party must-haves to host the perfect event!
1. Ceramic Crackle Geode Bowls by Element Clay Studio are perfect for the oyster sauce trifecta: Mignonette, Horseradish and Cocktail.
2. Coveting these colorful handcrafted knives by Coastal Custom Knifeworks located just up the road in Summerville, South Carolina.
3. Set the ambiance with vintage Edison party lights.
4. Design your oyster table with salvaged wood from local boat docks by Charleston artisan Landrum Tables.
5. A great read “Shucked: Life on a New England Oyster Farm,” details the journey of workaholic Erin Byers Murray’s 12 month adventure learning the salty business of oyster farming.
6. A vintage olive basket would make a perfect oyster bucket and we spotted a few at Page’s Thieves Market in Mount Pleasant, SC!
7. Gather around the fire on these concrete and wood stools made from old farm beams.
8. Open your beverage in style with these iron fish bottle openers.
9. Whether you are roasting oysters or just trying to keep warm, this multipurpose cast iron fire pit by Lowcountry Kettle complements every southern outdoor function.
10. Who says firewood storage can’t be stylish? This woven basket would look great on an indoor hearth too!!